Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Thanks for making my house warm.

Last weekend a lot of our friends made the trek from Edmond to Norman in order to party with us in the new Norman digs. I didn't take as many pictures as I should have. But I still captured a few of the moments. It was so nice seeing our friend group again. I know Norman isn't that far away, but it still feels far. It was refreshing to see everyone again.
















[Sorry it's so blurry.]
















Let me clarify: this was a posed picture. Typical of Nathan and Derek, ha.






































Could I be blessed with better friends? I think not. It was such a great weekend and it definitely made me thankful for what I have. Love you guys! Thanks for taking time to visit La and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment