Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Norman staycation

Is it Wednesday already? My days are passing so quickly this week, and since Monday was a federal holiday, I didn't have work. (By the way, I had an article in the Sunday Oklahoman this week. Check it out!)


Since Laura and I were housesitting, we treated the weekend kind of like a vacation. It was so nice, but I am ready to be back in my own little home. 


On Thursday, we went to see Beauty and the Beast and Abigail snapped a few pictures for us. It was so much fun, minus a few gaudy sets.






































We just had a blast, even if our seats were at the very top!






































Abigail looks a little scared because photos weren't allowed... she thought the usher would catch us!






































I can't imagine spending the evening with a better group of friends! We went to the Wedge Pizzeria for dinner first, and then to the show. It was a wonderful evening and the perfect way to start the weekend. 


But the past two days I have been working hard, and am glad to have tomorrow to get settled back in my house. But right now, a precious puppy and a Jimmy Stewart movie are keeping me company. I'm content.  

No comments:

Post a Comment