Thursday, February 3, 2011

snowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnow

Sorry, but I really couldn't think of a better title.



Laura and I are officially the victims of the 2011 Oklahoma Snowpocalypse. Snow piled up in front of our door and all around our cars so we were snowed in for two days. Thankfully, a guy that works for Mitchell's Jewelry came and shoveled our drive and sidewalks for us, so today we ventured out and had coffee with a new friend at Starbucks.

I am not crazy about being cooped up inside, but we made the best of it! We watched 3 movies (Sweet Home Alabama, The Hannah Montana Movie and Step Up 3), we played lots of Scrabble, Laura cooked chili, I learned some new songs on the guitar and we read some magazines! So it was actually okay.

We also went to Newt and Gina's for dinner last night, which was a nice change of pace. I might have had a break down if we hadn't left the house. And I have to work tomorrow. I am a little nervous about driving but I hope it will be fine by that point. It's time for some of this snow to melt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment