Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Beauty wish list

Spring always inspires me to update my wardrobe and beauty product collection. Believe me, I have more than enough as is, but after a long weekend window shopping and reading the latest edition of Lucky, I have a few new beauty crushes that I must share.


Photo from Amazon.com
If you've ever studied abroad in Germany/Austria, you probably know the wonder of Bebe lip balm. I always dream of ordering it from Amazon but I never actually do it. But this lovely rose tinge would be perfect for spring.


Photo from Smallflower.com
Getting ready in the morning would always be a glamorous occasion if I just had this atomizer filled with my favorite perfume.


Photo from allthingschic.net
My mom recently brought me this miracle-working dry shampoo and I am in love. I have used dry shampoo before, but it is so expensive that I just can't afford to buy it all the time. And last semester I attempted to use TRESemme's version, but it fell flat with me. Suave's product does exactly what it promises and it smells amazing to boot. Buy it.



Photo from Tokyo-milk.com
I was browsing through one of my favorite stores on Campus Corner yesterday and I came across this line of perfumes. I have seen it before, but I had never tried any of the scents. I really like Song in D Minor No. 13 Parfum because it features my favorite scent of all time: gardenia. And it manages to do so without being overpowering. This might be my next perfume, although I am also loving Coach's Poppy. It will be a tough decision.


2 comments:

  1. TokyoMilk! Francesca's carries that. I don't have any idea where the Norman one is or if that's where you were, but...if you didn't know, our stores carry it :)

    And I'm definitely going to look at that dry shampoo...every time I hear about it, it sounds divine.

    Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so SO glad I'm not the only one completely unimpressed with TRESemme. I've been trying and trying and it only seems to make matters worse. Looks like I'll be buying Suave, and soon!!

    ReplyDelete