Thursday, June 16, 2011

Love, twue love

Goodness, I love weddings. Especially when one of my besties is marrying the girl of his dreams! And especially when the wedding weekend involves lots of play time and dancing. Those are the kind of weekends I could live with forever.

It was a long weekend, so I will take you through a quick run down.

We decorated.


We rehearsed.


We told stories.


We sang.


We acted goofy.


We got pretty.


We took pictures.


We teared up, watching the most precious ceremony ever.


And we danced the night away.

I was honored to be a part of such a meaningful and sincere ceremony. There is no doubt in my mind of how much Tim and Cara truly love each other, and in a world where real love isn't as visible, that is a special and precious gift. I can't wait to see where God takes them on this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment