- Jesus. Not to get all religious on you, but He's the reason for all of this list. He's not just in my life, He is my life.
- My family, of course. I love my parents so much, and can't imagine what live would be like without them. So thankful!
- My friends. How could I have better friends? I know I could count on them for anything.
- Coffee. It gets me through the day.
- My new job. I love what I do and who I work with. It's teaching me that it is possible to love going to work every day.
- The fact that Starbucks is open on Thanksgiving (see number three).
- Living in Norman. I love the spirit of this place. Boomer Sooner!
- My puppies Crosby and Hope.
- Writing. It makes me so happy to do what I love, even if it's in the form of press releases. :)
Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you have a lovely day filled with the people you love and of course, turkey.