Tuesday, August 23, 2011

guess who is coming to the state fair?

It's no secret that I love the state fair. In fact, I once wrote an entire post about how the state fair is like Christmas, and I stand by my theory. Over the past five years*, I have seen Hanson, Boyz II Men and MC Hammer perform with all most of Oklahoma's crazies in attendance. and I enjoyed EVERY LAST SECOND OF IT.

*Side note: Does anyone remember who performed in 2006 and 2007? I was in Europe in 2007, but I know I went my freshman year because I have pictures of me on a tractor to prove it. I just don't have any memory of the concert.

And this year, the Village People will be singing their hearts out from the Chesapeake Energy Stage. Just take a moment to imagine the fantastic music and excellent people watching that will take place during this time.


Well done, 2011 Oklahoma State Fair. You've outdone yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment